The Morinville Leisure Centre is pleased to announce we will be re-opening to the public on July 13. As the safety or our staff and patrons is our top priority, we will be operating on a reduced schedule, with additional safety protocols that have been implemented facility-wide.
All guests of the Morinville Leisure Centre MUST pre-book their spot to utilize any of the re-opened amenities. Available areas for use include:
- Walking/running track
- Fitness Centre (cardio equipment and weights)
- Fieldhouse (soccer, badminton, volleyball, basketball, and pickleball)
You can book your workout or play beginning at 8 a.m. on July 13 at: www.morinville.ca/mlc. For July 13 only, available time slots will begin at 11 a.m. For all other days, time slots will begin right at opening hours listed below.
|Week of July 13 to 19|
|Monday and Wednesday||9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday, Thursday and Friday||11 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Saturday and Sunday||CLOSED|
|Week of July 20 to 26|
|Tuesday and Thursday||11 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday, Friday and Saturday||9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
We will be evaluating these hours of operation and provide updates for subsequent weeks as they become available.
We ask all guests to:
- Arrive ready to participate as showers, change rooms, spectator seating and dressing rooms are not available currently;
- Bring your own filled water bottle in a non-breakable, sealable container;
- Bring your personal sports equipment (ie: basketballs, pickleball paddle, etc.) Only nets will be provided;
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided as you enter the facility and before you exit;
- Practice respiratory hygiene by covering your cough with your sleeve or tissue;
- Follow physical distancing and traffic flow signs and ensure you maintain a distance of at least 2 metres (6 feet) from others, at 3 metres (9 feet) if the activity is high intensity;
- Please do not visit the Morinville Leisure Centre if you are feeling unwell.
For the complete list of updated guidelines and rules, please visit: www.morinville.ca/mlc